- Newsday Crossword
- April 2 2022
Newsday Crossword April 2 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword April 2 2022 Answers. Today's puzzle (April 2 2022) has a total of 70 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 2 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 70 clues in the April 2 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SLR which contains 3 Characters.
- Canon debut of '59 is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is IMNOTREALLYSURE which contains 15 Characters.
- Expression of uncertainty is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 2 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,V,X,Z