- Newsday Crossword
- May 22 2022
Newsday Crossword May 22 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword May 22 2022 Answers. Today's puzzle (May 22 2022) has a total of 146 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the May 22 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 146 clues in the May 22 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GOT which contains 3 Characters.
- Fooled is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CHESTERAARTHUR which contains 14 Characters.
- 1880s president is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in May 22 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z