- Newsday Crossword
- November 23 2022
Newsday Crossword November 23 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword November 23 2022 Answers. Today's puzzle (November 23 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 23 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the November 23 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DAH which contains 3 Characters.
- 'Zip-a-Dee-Doo-__' is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HEAVYDUTYTRUCKS which contains 15 Characters.
- 'Pickup' vehicles for large loads is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 23 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are B,Q,W,X,Z