We have spotted CORK (4 Letters) a total of 18 times in our database. Below you may see the clues associated with CORK and also when and where was it last seen:
||The outer layer of the bark of the cork tree (Quercus Suber),
of which stoppers for bottles and casks are made. See Cutose.
||A stopper for a bottle or cask, cut out of cork.
||A mass of tabular cells formed in any kind of bark, in
greater or less abundance.
||To stop with a cork, as a bottle.
||To furnish or fit with cork; to raise on cork.
Referring crossword puzzle clues
Usage among publishers:
- New York Times: Jun 24, 2023
- Crosswords with Friends: Apr 21, 2023
- Wall Street Journal: Apr 20, 2023
- Wall Street Journal: Mar 16, 2023
- New York Times: Dec 5, 2022
- Thomas Joseph: Nov 4, 2022
- LA Times: Oct 23, 2022
- New York Times: Jul 11, 2022
- Daily Themed: Apr 9, 2022
- Crosswords with Friends: Mar 8, 2022
- USA Today: Feb 14, 2022
- New York Times: Feb 6, 2022