- Newsday Crossword
- May 21 2022
Newsday Crossword May 21 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword May 21 2022 Answers. Today's puzzle (May 21 2022) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the May 21 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the May 21 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CUP which contains 3 Characters.
- Half-pint is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is OLAFSCHOLZ which contains 10 Characters.
- Angela Merkel's successor is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in May 21 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,V