- Newsday Crossword
- November 22 2022
Newsday Crossword November 22 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword November 22 2022 Answers. Today's puzzle (November 22 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 22 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the November 22 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ARE which contains 3 Characters.
- 'Roses __ red, violets . . .' is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DAVIDANDGOLIATH which contains 15 Characters.
- Old Testament foes (the big guy lost) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 22 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are Q,X